New Orleans Lightworkers Network Message Board › IMPORTANT UPDATE Regarding the QUANTUM LEAP Meetup Groups

IMPORTANT UPDATE Regarding the QUANTUM LEAP Meetup Groups

A former member
Hello New Orleans QUANTUM LEAP'ers!smile

Scott Nash, the founder of theQUANTUMLEAP.com site and Meetup Groups here. Who you might ask is that? Yep - that guy that had the fun and crazy to start a globally linked community of groups, but who has been a bit quiet lately.

It's a very chilly night here in Denver Colorado, which makes it perfect for staying inside to share some exciting new updates with kindred spirits, eh!

Yes I admit, I've been way to quiet from staying in touch with the regional chapters, but it's only because I've been working on so many dynamic things that will benefit all the groups as I explore the leading edge with you.

First of all I have to say a huge, HUGE, HUGE thanks to MaryLou your local organizer, as New Orleans is one of the QUANTUM LEAP Meetup Groups that has reached the 1 year mark - Congrats to you!

I just finished posting some of the events other group have been having as great examples of topics on the QUANTUM LEAP Meetup Forum page (http://www.theQUANTUM...­, and I'll be posting some of your as well soon.

Originally I launched the Quantum Leap site a year ago with the intent of helping connect like-minded people across the map for starters, and now it's time for a quantum leap forward to the second phase of the site.

So what's the big news? Hmmmm well...

• Photos of all the local organizers are now linked from the regional chapters on our Meetup page - theQUANTUMLEAP.com/Meetup­
  • On that same page, you'll see how your events are now automatically linked as they're added to Meetup.com
  • We have a new global facebook group - the link to it is www.theQUANTUMLEAP.com/facebook­
  • Your Meetup Group is one the first to get the new Page Facelift! Click here­ to check out the new look which now matches the new look of theQUANTUMLEAP.com site
  • A new MUSIC store called 'Audio Wings' has been launched, which is dedicated to offering inspiring and empowering downloadable audio. One of the CD's recently add you MUST check out on there is called 'Lemurian Home Coming' by Anders Holte. It's from an award winning International artist. As a reviewer pointed out, "There are no musical instruments in Lemurian Home Coming, only the crystalline tones of Ander’s voice. I’m not sure how he did it but he created other-worldy tones that literally awaken something deep within." Go to AudioWings.com­ to give your ears a treat!
  • A new e-BOOKSTORE called 'Inspiring Ink' has been launched. Our first e-book available is the perfect tool for aspiring writers, as it's called "Break the Rules! How Anyone Can Write a e-Book Using 7 Easy Steps" (InspiringInk.com­)
  • An easy to remember link to share with authors and musicians who might want to have their creations sold through the site has been created. ­www.CreatorsWanted.com

Next on the to do list for the site is an exciting new feature called 'the QUANTUM Classroom' which will help connect teachers with students seeking leading edge teachings about the New Energy we're in.

A lot to digest and many, many links to explore, so be sure to explore it all.

Well... that's it for now. Thanks again MaryLou and keep up the awesome Meetups going strong!

Scott Nash
Creator
www.theQUANTUMLEAP.com­
Join our Facebook Group!
www.theQUANTUMLEAP.com/Facebook­
Feel free to connect with me at www.Facebook.com/tscottnash­