New Orleans Lightworkers Network Message Board › New Meetup: Discussion and meditation on the crisis in the Gulf and Consciou

New Meetup: Discussion and meditation on the crisis in the Gulf and Consciousness

MaryLou
user 4425650
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Announcing a new Meetup for The QUANTUM LEAP! New Orleans Chapter!

What: Discussion and meditation on the crisis in the Gulf and Consciousness

When: Friday, July 9, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
Mary Lou's
723 Amelia Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
891-1500

What does the Crisis in the Gulf have to do with our world of consciousness? What can we do through consciousness to have any effect on this disaster? Bring your opinions and be open to hearing new ones. Afterwards we will do a meditation for the Gulf.

We still have new faces to invite into our little community so much of the night will also be about getting to know new people.

This is a go where the energy flows evening. I hope everyone brings positive energy to the gathering and leaves more energized. If anyone wants to volunteer to lead the meditation they would be more than welcome (call or email me).

Reminder:We will try to save this group here on meetup.com but I will only do so if we can do it without charging the members fees. This energy must be free and available to all regardless of economics.

We also set up a facebook.com group. Go to Facebook.com. Search for "Consciousness Shifting NOLA" and request to join. Everyone will be accepted. You must be a member of the group in order to read the wall or see the discussions. I will post the meeting info in both locations. Please RSVP at either or both locations.

If you are already in the facebook group please go to the discussion tab and participate in the discussion. Or....Start your own discussion.....that is what it is there for......lets get this ball rolling.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­