THIS MEETUP WILL PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR JEWISH SINGLES 35+ TO MEET IN A FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING ATMOSPHERE . EVENTS WILL BE PLANNED EVERY TWO MONTHS - Most events are held at the Clifton Jewish Center but we will also post events in New York City that Lou is hosting....
Some events we have run in the past....
1. Drum Circles
2. Dating and Relationship discussions - small group and large group
3. Boomer's Dances at the CJC ( and in NYC)
4. Israeli dancing lessons and Square Dancing with a caller
5. Board Games/ Book Clubs/ Movies at the CJC
6. Picnics / Summer concerts in parks all over northern new jersey
7. Morristown Museum/ and lunch
8. Jewish Film Festivals in New Jersey
9. Grounds for Sculpture outing - Lunch or dinner at Rats Restaurant
10. Shabbat dinners at the CJC
9. Chanukah party
10. other suggestions
Please call the CJC at 973-772-3131 and ask for Martine or Karen