NOVA Makers Message Board › Where do I find good 3D Designers?

Where do I find good 3D Designers?

Donita P.
user 52995142
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 1
Hello all - I'm looking to commission a mechanical engineer and/or product designer to create a 3D design for a sporting goods item. Want to initially be able to 3D print the prototype and test before becoming more serious. Does anyone know of a good 3D designer or a website where you could hire a designer? The product is a bit mechanical and will need to be sturdy and waterproof. Any and all suggestions appreciated.
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Donita,
I am a degreed mechanical engineer with 20+ years of experience. I have used 3D modeling for over 15 years, the last 5 on SolidWorks. Most of the products I have designed were required to be waterproof, and I can perform strength calculations or rudimentary finite element analyses.
I am currently between jobs and would be interested in further discussions of your requirments. If you want to see my resume and some samples of my portfolio, please provide an e-mail address. I can also provide other places to look for designersmtb when I'm not typing on a tiny screen as I run out the door.
Regards,
Jeff
Donita P.
user 52995142
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 2
Hi Jeff. Would love to talk with you. my email is donitap@gmail.com