NSCoder Night Milwaukee Message Board › NSCoder goes to Hooligan's

NSCoder goes to Hooligan's

Dillan L.
user 14447281
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Howdy,

Just a quick note to mention that NSCoder will be held at Hooligan's Super Bar on November 13th. It's just up the block from our normal spot at Alterra. Hooligan's has excellent bar faire and a good selection of fermented beverages to wet your whistle. We've also moved things up to 6:30pm.

I'd like to encourage all NSCoder members to come and meet some of the great new additions we have to the group. So come and grab some grub or just a brew at next weeks NSCoder and say hello.

While NSCoder is intended to be fairly informal, next week I'd like to try something new. I'd like to start including short tech demos to spark a discussion around new topics. The topic next week will be about resolution independent user interface workflows. If your apps are starting to get bloated with UI images to support both iPad and iPhone and/or Retina images this will be a great week to attend.

http://www.hooliganss...­

-Dillan Laughlin