NSCoder Toronto – Mac/iOS developers Message Board › Texture Packer command line

Texture Packer command line

Andor S.
user 36816032
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1
Hey gang,
I recently learned a few things about TexturePacker's command line options. I wrote a blog about it here, if you're curious: Automating my workflow with texturepackers command line options
Greg H.
gregheo
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Post #: 10
Those are some handy tips, thanks for posting that! I'll admit, code doesn't scare me but graphics-related stuff does. I've been grabbing the pre-built textures for Space Viking rather than building them myself.
Swee
user 12871423
Toronto, ON
Post #: 6
I didn't find a pre-built texture atlas for the project, where did you find it? I am avoiding having to build it... :-) Or maybe someone can share theirs with me.
Brendan
hovercraft
Toronto, ON
Post #: 90
If you look in the Space Viking folder (not the Resources folder) of Chapter 3 you will see the packed files included in the project.
Brendan
hovercraft
Toronto, ON
Post #: 91
Also, I really liked your article. Had no idea Texture Packer had a command line option. Seems very useful.

Regarding Applescript, I tried using it once for a project and really disliked it. In an attempt to make it very human readable I think they ended up making it very difficult to "get" for regular programmers.

However, If the app you are working with supports the creation of Applescript macros I could see it being very useful.
Swee
user 12871423
Toronto, ON
Post #: 7
If you look in the Space Viking folder (not the Resources folder) of Chapter 3 you will see the packed files included in the project.

Thanks. :-)