add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

NSHuntsville Message Board › Wrap up from today's meeting

Wrap up from today's meeting

Matt B.
Group Organizer
Madison, AL
Post #: 4
Thanks to everyone who came out today. As promised, I posted the code from today's meeting and some of the slides:
And here is a link to the Big Nerd ranch book:­

I didn't get a chance to do the keyboard hiding, so I hope to tackle that in the next week as time allows. Anyone have a problem for future code to go on github? Putting a zip on this site won't work for bigger projects because there's a 10MB limit. I'll get the venue for the next meetup down as well, shooting for Hudson Alpha.

I heard some great ideas for talks after the meetings. Someone had a concern that a talk wouldn't be code heavy enough. Poppycock! Anything that helps with Cocoa development is fair game in my book. Also, this isn't my group, but our group and whatever we make of it. So feel free to suggest, discuss, and volunteer.
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks for posting the links and files, Matt!