addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Shore Volleyball Group - NSVBALL.COM Message Board › Looking for A Few Wallyball Players

Looking for A Few Wallyball Players

David W.
user 74175242
Highland Park, IL
Post #: 1
Hello All,

I manage a regular Thursday night game of Wallyball in Highland Park and we are looking for a few players. Wallyball is basically volleyball played inside a racquetball court. The Rules are basically the same as VB with a few additions to compensate for using the walls. Check out www.Wallyball.com for further info.

I'm new to your group so I'm uncertain of the ages, play level, etc., of the members. Our group is exclusively over 40, with skill levels that range from advanced beginner to competitive. We try and keep it to players 6 foot and under. Our group is made up of males, but occasionally we've had females play. We have room for 8 on the court at a time. I know that limits the number of people that might be interested but I still am hoping to find a few players. Any questions please respond.
Chris W.
user 12510027
Group Organizer
Libertyville, IL
Post #: 14
Thanks for posting. Our group has a pretty broad range of people. Where do you play? I looked into playing at Lake Forest park district. The price was reasonable, but I could get enough people together. I'm too young for your group, but there may be others interested.
David W.
user 74175242
Highland Park, IL
Post #: 2
Thanks for taking a look at the posting. We play at Deer Creek Courts in Highland Park. Our group starts September 1 and goes to the last Thursday in May. Been playing +/- 10 years with an everchanging group of players. We take summers off (the club closes) but we have played on a few occasions at Lake Forest Park District. I look forward to hearing from anybody that's near the profile of our group and is interested.
Dan K.
user 74406532
Libertyville, IL
Post #: 1
I'm interested in picking up Wallyball again. I just relocated from the West coast and wasn't sure Wally was popular here. Can you send me more information about start time and directions?

Kanemori@comcast.net
David W.
user 74175242
Highland Park, IL
Post #: 3
Thanks to Dan for coming out and playing with us. I think he had a good time and enjoyed the games. We're hoping he'll join us on more occasions in the future. I encourage more of you to get in touch.
Chris W.
user 12510027
Group Organizer
Libertyville, IL
Post #: 15
I'd love to play. I'm 32, but I play like I'm 92. If that's acceptable, let me know when and where. tongue

Would you want to host an open event (not part of your group/league) to introduce people to the game? Lake Forest was pretty reasonable last time I called for pricing.