North Shore Volleyball Group - NSVBALL.COM Message Board › Late Start League

Late Start League

Chris W.
user 12510027
Group Organizer
Libertyville, IL
Ballers,

Just wanted to pass along an offer I got from one of the volleyball establishments in the area.  If you wanted to get a team together, but thought you missed your chance, YOU'RE NOT TOO LATE!  If you get your team registered and paid by next Tuesday (5/28) the cost is only $150.  That's a really good price.  That's 1/2 what some places in the area are charging.

The facility is really nice!  I have a team there on Mondays, and we really like the courts and the bar.  I'll turn this into a discussion on our meetup page.  Head there and feel free to post if you're a captain looking for players, or a free agent looking for a team.

If you do make a team, please let them know you are from NSVBALL.com  It'll help us get other sponsors in the future.

Thanks!

Chris

Address: 20915 W Park Ave, Mundelein, IL 60060

Phone:(847) 949-9009

Web: crossroadsofivanhoe.com­

Email:CHERYL – crossroadsofivanhoe@comcast.net

NEW “LATE START” LEAGUES FORMING

MONDAY – OPEN 6 (NO GIRL RULE)- STARTS JUNE 10

WEDNESDAY – COED 6 REC - STARTS JUNE 12

$150 PER TEAM (IF PAID BY 5/28)

$200 IF PAID AFTER 5/28
Chris W.
user 12510027
Group Organizer
Libertyville, IL
Post #: 22
George has stated that he'd be interested in playing. Anyone else looking for a team?
Here's his contact - http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 1
ill volunteer to be captain and start a wed co-ed team. Ill pay the $150 and collect from whoever wants to play...

Dont be shy! Let me know who wants to play Wed nights starting June 12th

Mitch
Tom L.
user 3255878
Mundelein, IL
Post #: 21
Mondays would be best for me. I can do Wednesdays about 1/2 the time since am already playing @ Jesse Oaks about twice a month that day. Note: will be out-of-town the wk of 6/16.
Andy T.
user 11070344
Gurnee, IL
Post #: 1
I need a team to play on! Mondays or Wednesdays will work
Chris W.
user 12510027
Group Organizer
Libertyville, IL
Post #: 24
Copied this over from another discussion..

I can sub if you ever need me...last minute doesn't bother me :) Linda 847-744-7114

Also, Igor expressed interest in joining a team. He said he expects to make 70% of the games, so maybe if you have an alternate that would be good.