North Shore Volleyball Group - NSVBALL.COM Message Board › Sunday League this Winter 2014

Sunday League this Winter 2014

Chris W.
user 12510027
Group Organizer
Libertyville, IL
Ballers,
It's that time of year.  Days getting shorter.  Snow could start any day.  No more sand volleyball until spring, right?  WRONG!
Jesse Oaks in Gages Lake has year round sand volleyball.  There are leagues Mon-Friday all year round.  Last year, they added a Sunday league.  We had 4 teams made up of meetup members as well as 3 others that Jesse Oaks rounded up.  It was a good time.  3 games to 21 each week, and there's a court for pickup before/after your league games.
They're offering Sundays again starting in January.  The cost is $100/team for the entire season (Jan 5 - Apr 27).  This cost includes the league, and you're welcome to play pickup as well.  The format is coed 6.  At least 2 girls required, no more than 3 guys.
If you sign up your team prior to November 15th, you get an extra $25 discount.  That brings your cost down to $12.50/person.
They also raised the prize amount this year for the champs as well.  The playoff champion will get 90% of the total fees paid by all teams in the league as well as champion t-shirts.
If you have a team, head here for more information & to get a registration form. http://jesseoaks.com/volleyball/VB%20registration%20home.htm­ When you register, please let Jesse Oaks know that North Shore Volleyball sent you!
If you don't have a team or you need a few more players, head to the discussions page here http://www.meetup.com/NSVBALL/messages/boards/­ Look for the discussion titled "Sunday League this Winter 2014" and post there that you're a free agent looking for a team, or you're a team looking for players.

I'm looking forward to a great winter season!
Chris
George M
user 19873331
Mundelein, IL
Post #: 20
I'm down for making a team or joining one that's looking for a player! My level is B.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi , I am free agent looking for a team..My level is B..thanks Vadi
George M
user 19873331
Mundelein, IL
Post #: 21
Jon messaged me, he's interested in playing. So we have 3 guys, need 3 girls. Vadi, do you know anyone?

Chris, do they play with the girl rule for super recreational?
Chris W.
user 12510027
Group Organizer
Libertyville, IL
Post #: 29
Yes, girl rule applies to all levels of play. If the ball is contacted more than once before going over the net, a female must contact the ball also.
A former member
Post #: 3
George- I'm interested in playing.