addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NVC Community Events of the SF Bay Area Message Board › President's Day Dinner with NVC folks

President's Day Dinner with NVC folks

Vicki L.
user 3858687
Group Organizer
Alameda, CA
PRACTICE & SOCIAL EVENT.

PREREQUISITE: Some basic understanding of NVC.

I love the idea of meeting other members of the NVC community that I wouldn't meet otherwise. We can experience the discovery of meeting new people and connecting with familiar friends over delicious dinner on President's day.

We plan to meet at 6:30 and order by 6:45. To meet everyone's needs for cooperation and clarity, we kindly request you to email your cell phone number to Earl, the event host, in case we need to contact you on the day of the event. We're hoping for predictability in order to tell the restaurant how many people will participate.

If anyone is up for going for a walk through the Lake Merritt neighborhood afterward, that would also be great for movement and activity!

Please RVSP at

http://www.meetup.com...­
Randall P.
randoro
Alameda, CA
Post #: 3
I can make that.
A former member
Post #: 2
My dad will be in town for the first time since i moved here 6 yrs ago, with his wife. Its kind of a big deal, and I'm making it my top priority to spend time with them. But on the other hand, this dinner sounds like great fun, and to be honest, I can't think of a better time for me to be in close contact with my NVC community, than when my dad is in town. I might be needing an empathetic re-fuel! Can I RSVP maybe?