NVC Community Events of the SF Bay Area Message Board › HIKE and NVC!....IMPORTANT INFO

HIKE and NVC!....IMPORTANT INFO

Gayla
user 4523638
Walnut Creek, CA
I'm looking forward to our HIKE & NVC tomorrow.

If your plans change and you no longer plan to attend, please update your RSVP so that we don't wait for you, thinking that you're coming.   If your plans change in the morning, update your RSVP and also call or text me (I won't be checking Meetup after 9:00 a.m.)

If you are running late, call or text me so that we can wait for you.   I'm not sure if my cell phone will be working in that area, but it's worth a try.

My cell # is 925-787-7867.

Could you please also give me your cell number so just in case we need to communicate tomorrow, I can reach you?

http://www.meetup.com...­

Thanks!
Gayla
A former member
Post #: 12
Hi Everyone,

I uploaded some photos from today's hike.

Warm regards,
Amy
Lucie B.
user 43536052
Oakland, CA
Post #: 1
Bonjour Amy,
I couldn't go on the hike I work on Saturdays. I'd love to see the photos you uploaded, I have a few NVC buddies who were the hike. I am new on the computer and wonder if there is a way to see your photos without going on Facebook etc. I am taking this opportunity to learn to navigate this site. Thank you warmly, Lucie
A former member
Post #: 13
Hi, the photos should be visible on the posting about this hike. - Amy