Looking to get some fresh eyes and detailed feedback on your work? A critique group can help you to:
* Gain new perspective on your work from members of various backgrounds.
* Learn to talk about your writing and yourself in front of others.
* Explore different angles which you might not have considered.
*Add to your list of storytelling techniques.
* We promote a professional, structured, and respectful environment that is both honest and constructive.
* All types of writing are welcome! Many of our members are also involved in the NWFLWG and include writers of literary fiction, fantasy/sci-fi, non-fiction, autobiographies, poetry, screenplays, and more.
* Our group includes all experience levels, from published authors to newcomers putting their first ideas to paper.
* We read all lengths of manuscripts, from short stories to full-length novels.
* We meet at 6pm every Wednesday at Books-a-Million (6235 North Davis Highway, Pensacola, FL 32504)
* Weekly submissions are limited to around 15 double-spaced pages or 3000 words. Of course, don't just cut off mid-sentence. If you have to go over a little bit to finish a chapter or scene, that's perfectly fine.
* Visit our Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/162266207194431/