From: Meetup <[address removed]>
To: lavignepac <[address removed]>
Sent: Mon, May 27,[masked]:14 am
Subject: Christina sent you a message: Free webinar resource for your writers from writers group Penpaperwrite
Free webinar resource for your writers from writers group Penpaperwrite
My name is Christina Ranallo and I am the Organizer of the Penpaperwrite Writers Group Atlanta and Penpaperwrite Writers Group Roswell, GA.
In an effort to offer our writers as many tools as possible to get
their ideas out of their heads and on to paper we offer a 90 minute
The Essential Tools Every Writer Needs To Finish a Novel
We would like to share this webinar with the writers in your group tomorrow, Tuesday, May 28th at 2pm and again at 7pm.
In the webinar we cover:
• The importance of starting with a strong idea
• How to use that idea to keep you focused as you write
• Tools to help map your plot so your story doesn't stall or go off on tangents
• Ways to ensure you've built enough conflict and tension to keep a reader engaged
• Screenwriting tips that make novel writing easier
• Tips on writing with publishing in mind (co-host of the webinar: Kathy Ver Eecke of Get A Book Deal 101)
So if you can, please share this with the members of your group, grab your seats here: http://writenowpublish.com/webinargrps/ and join us.
Also bring your questions; each webinar is followed by a live Q&A.
Thanks and good luck with all of your writing endeavors.
Christina Ranallo - PenPaperWrite
Kathy Ver Eecke - Get A Book Deal 101
Meet other local writers and let creativity bloom! Come to a Writers Meetup to review work, trade literary tips, make friends and have fun! All writers -- and should-be writers -- are welcome! You can also request to join our Facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/162266207194...