addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NW Wilderness Message Board › Mt. St. Helens

Mt. St. Helens

Henry
user 13314173
Portland, OR
Post #: 47
Will there be a hike up Mt.St. Helen's this year?! love struck
Rick L. J.
user 10833570
Newberg, OR
Post #: 130
Henry ,

not likely, its hard to get a block of permits. Unless its predicted bad weather and folks are trying to get their money back.

It would take someone who would be willing to buy a block of them at the opening of the season.

That said its possible.

Climbs will happen though. I plan on a few myself and Magnus will surely lead 4-5 later this Summer/Fall.

Definitely will get Mt Thielson and try Mt Jefferson.

I think Three Finger Jack , The South Sister and Broken Top climbs are givens.

My Mt Hoods stuff will most likely be just Cooper Spur, Crater Rock and Devil's Kitchen. Barrett Spur and The Ice Cave are hopefuls.
Henry
user 13314173
Portland, OR
Post #: 48
Okay, thanks Rick for the reply. I will keep an eye out for the mention climbs. take care and see you on the trail sometime!