Finding and landing the right talent is one of the most important drivers of any business. Yet, how many companies are actually good at it? Even great entrepreneurs and companies suffer from unclear or fluffy job definitions, an inability to find enough good candidates, ad-hoc interviews by hastily convened teams, and unorganized closing and onboarding.
In this focused and practical 60 minute webinar, you will learn:
• A foolproof technique for writing better, more useful job descriptions that result in better candidates
• How to identify and take advantage of the best sources of candidates for your recruiting needs
• How to run an effective interviewing process, and why most typical interviews are a waste of time
• Selling & closing – the most important part of the recruiting process
• The keys to maintaining a positive brand in the eyes of potential employees
Target Audience – Hiring managers at companies of all sizes who want to improve their hiring
Desired Learning – Attendees will learn a simple, structured system that they can apply in their own company, and will result in improved hiring capability
Presenter – Daniel Chait is a serial entrepreneur, advisor to technology startups and an active angel investor through New York Angels. Daniel has taught his hiring process to dozens of firms and individuals. Previously, Daniel cofounded Lab49, a global firm providing strategy, design and technology consulting, building advanced solutions for the world's leading investment banks, hedge funds and exchanges.