New York Angels Education Meetup Message Board › Game-changing Moment for Member Start-up -- Please Vote

Game-changing Moment for Member Start-up -- Please Vote

Nancy R.
user 10590766
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 4
Greetings, NY Angel Eds!

My ecard site, VerveCards.com, has been nominated for About.com's Readers' Choice Award for Best Ecard Site 2011. We're the only little guys, and winning will be a game changer for us.

I realize that our Meetup discussion board is not a promotional tool. However, this is a one-time/pivotal moment, so I'm reaching out to the various entrepreneur groups to which I belong, including ours, for voting support.

Please take a second to vote at this link, if you're able: http://email.about.com/od/emailgreetingcards/ig/Vote--Best-E-Card-Site-2011/­. (No registration required -- super fast and easy). Voting ends March 8th.

Thanks so much!

Cheers,
Nancy
Jordan E.
jelpernw
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Nancy - ping me offline. Great accomplishment for your startup - don't let it go to waste!
A former member
Post #: 1
I voted -- good luck and I hope you win!
Nancy R.
user 10590766
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 8
Many thanks to the NY Angel Eds who voted for VerveCards for About.com's Readers' Choice Award for Best Ecard Site 2011! We captured the crown with 90% of the votes, with American Greetings, Hallmark, Jacquie Lawson and 123 Greetings splitting the remaining 10%! Here's the official announcement:

http://email.about.co...­

Cheers,
Nancy
Jordan E.
jelpernw
New York, NY
Post #: 5
Congrats Nancy!
Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy