The New York Corporate Social Responsibility Meetup Group Message Board › CSR Job Opening at AIG
New York, NY
AIG Corporate Social Responsibility Analyst
Apply online: http://www.aigcorpora...
Job ID #: 69604
Location: NY-New York
Functional Area: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Education Preferred: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
Travel Percentage: 0
Relocation Provided: No
The analyst will provide support for a variety of global employee engagement initiatives including the AIG Disaster Relief Program, Matching Gift Program, enterprise-wide Volunteerism, and the restoration of the AIG Foundation.
• Organize all aspects of AIG employee volunteer programs in Corporate Office and partner with volunteer leaders in other locations and business units
• Develop strategies, processes, guidelines, and programs to encourage and support employee involvement in the charitable sector
• Liaise with AIG Matching Grants Program vendor, respond to employee inquiries, develop appropriate materials to promote the program
• Review matching grants activity and provide a quarterly summary of activities
• Inspire employees to lead volunteer events and provide back-up organizational and administrative support as needed
• Assist with Disaster Relief campaigns, as needed
• Research and organize sustainability data and assist with annual CSR report
• Develop and execute promotional campaigns about volunteer activities
• Write and manage relevant internet and intranet content and update the Giving Back site as needed
• Coordinate with non-profit organizations to enhance communication about AIG volunteer projects
• Experience or educational background in community relations, volunteerism, sustainability, or philanthropy
• Ability to motivate and educate volunteers through clear, concise business English
• Enthusiasm for volunteerism, charitable giving, and the environment
• Ability to attend occasional volunteer/community outside regular work hours
• Superb skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office 2007
• Ability to work independently and as an effective team member
• Attention to detail, consistent and accurate follow-through on multiple projects in a fast-paced setting
Bachelor’s degree is required. Major in (English, Business, Environment, or Communications) preferred.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG), a world leader in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of retirement services, financial services and asset management around the world. AIG's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, as well as the stock exchanges in Ireland and Tokyo.
AIG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Edited by Amy on Feb 23, 2012 7:43 PM