May 6, 2013 · 10:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
FREE and open to ALL candidates, with a minimum of a 4 year degree.
Diversity means everyone! Employers will be set up in a trade show open house environment. No appointments needed - Candidates may meet with the employers they choose. We encourage you to visit the employer websites and apply for jobs prior to attending. For many employers, applying at their website is a necessary part of their EEOC and compliance process. Knowing what positions the employer is hiring for will also assist you with your discussions.
Be prepared for a 30 second "commercial" about yourself. Why are you the right person for their company/position. Be sure to define who you are and what you want. When you have a defined expertise or interest you are more likely to match up to employer positions & get an interview. Dress is business casual-remember this will be a first impression, so make it count. It is still important to bring multiple copies of an updated resume with you. In addition to your resume, you may want to bring paper to make notes on.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York
- GCG Inc.
- Guardian Insurance Company
- H & R Block
- National Black MBA Association
- News Corporation/Dow Jones
- New York Life Insurance Company
- NYB Department of Education
- NYC Dept of Information, Technology & Telecommunications
- NYC Environmental Protection
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- PJM Interconnection
- RR Donnelley
- Teach For America
- The Port Authority of NY & NJ
- United States Marine Corps
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- And Many More
For more information, visit: PSIJobFair.com
Please note this event is not sponsored by NY Career Meetup. Please contact the organiser directly for any questions and concerns.