NY City Movie Watchers & Much More ($14 all movies) Message Board › New Meetup: "Sin Nombre" Very interesting Indie Film.

New Meetup: "Sin Nombre" Very interesting Indie Film.

This message board is read-only.

Milton S.
user 7580065
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for NY City Movie Watchers!

What: "Sin Nombre" Very interesting Indie Film.

When: April 11, 2009 6:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Hey you guys!!

Cast: Paulina Gaitan, Edgar Flores, Kristyan Ferrer, Tenoch Huerta Mejía, Diana Garcia

Director: Cary Joji Fukunaga

Genres: Drama

Running:1:40 min.

Rated: R

Synopsis:
Seeking the promise of America, a beautiful young Honduran woman, Sayra (Paulina Gaytan), joins her father and uncle on an odyssey to cross the gauntlet of the Latin American countryside en route to the United States. Along the way she crosses paths with a teenaged Mexican gang member, El Casper (Edgar M. Flores), who is maneuvering to outrun his violent past and elude his unforgiving former associates. Together they must rely on faith, trust and street smarts if they are to survive their increasingly perilous journey towards the hope of new lives.

This looks like a great movie.!!!!! For this movie everybody will pay for their own. Tickets are $12.50, the only group discount we can get is if we can get a group of 25 people together, then tickets would be $10.00 each. I am still searching for a great place to go out and have drinks afterwards, I will post it as soon as I can. Come out and see a great movie and go for drinks after wards. Hope to see many of you!!!! Learn more here: http://www.meetup.com...­