NY HTML5 User Group Message Board › Web Developer, Infrastructure Engineering
New York, NY
Web Developer, Infrastructure Engineering
As a Developer Site/Engineer, you will be building a new social platform in a partnership with a web designer and funding investor. This ambitious project will provide the right person with an opportunity of running a technology company as a partner. You will work directly with the other co-founders through the process of development as well as implementation.
As entrepreneurs, our goal is to develop a standard social platform for the common user. (Eventually, we will explain in more details.) We ask you not to treat this as a pitching, but as a search for the right person that will eventually become part of our team.
We take pride in our roles both as co-founders and operators. Each of us has substantial previous experience and/or is currently, engaged in business in various industries such as music, real estate, graphic design, and sports. We are sympathetic to the challenges that entrepreneurs face. We have an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to be a part of.
Interested? Please evaluate the list of requirements stated below. If you believe that you are an eligible candidate for this position, send me an email at email@example.com or feel free to call me at 917-288-4009
• BS or MS degree (in process of obtaining) in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
• Advanced experience coding in one of the following languages: Shell, Python or Perl
• Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advance Experience on: HTML5,CSS,JS
• A passion for finding a more efficient solution