align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NY HTML5 User Group Message Board › flash vs html5 presentation

flash vs html5 presentation

Nabil M.
user 11981905
São Paulo, BR
Post #: 3
Hi I 'm looking for a an expert , or an analyst/developer for a lunch and learn session 30min- that can speak about html5 vs Flash and touch a bit on the history of html base site vs RIA sites, mobile apps etc...xhtml, thoughts on flash , why html5 interest is growing and where we are now with html5, what are the cool new additions to html5, browsers support, video support performance, tools and frameworks etc... my team consist of mostly producers/project managers thanks please let me know if you are interested it could be a good networking event thanks nabil