addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NY HTML5 User Group Message Board › Several Clients Hiring: HTML5/CSS3 Front-end developers in New York

Several Clients Hiring: HTML5/CSS3 Front-end developers in New York

Evan S.
user 32478012
New York, NY
Post #: 25
If you are reading this, then you are keeping an open mind and open to new opportunities. I have several clients in several industries (Media, start-up and Finance) looking for talented individuals ranging from 2 years to 10+ years.

Each client has something that makes it unique, and I would never work on a role that I wouldn't want myself. For the financial role, you must have excellent schooling as this is a 4th year start-up brought to you by the people who founded Highbridge Capital Partners, Fir-Tree, and other top-tier hedge funds.

The Media company is the ideal position for anyone who likes to work in a Scrum environment, AND, loves sports. If you have a passion for sports and television, this is for you. Must have C#, JSON and asp.net MVC as well as the HTML/CSS3 (this is the 2+ years' experience position).

Also representing several start-ups and large Media firms in the New York area that are all digital and have the T-shirt and jeans environment along with the Beer Pong table.

Please send you resume or reach out to Evan Slade at Gate Staffing if you are interested in discussing further!

Evan Slade
Gate Staffing
evan(at)gatestaffing(dot)com