addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NY Hardware Start-up Message Board › Affordable Product Manufacturing

Affordable Product Manufacturing

Craig
user 82393622
Newark, NJ
Post #: 1
I have been working on a project that could be use in the toilet seat lifting, but don't know how to find a company that can build them for me. Anyone here with idea on how I could get the project continues?
Alan H.
user 3860910
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 2
Hello Craig,
MakeSimply could help you. I am Alan Hyman co-founder of MakeSimply. Go to our website (MakeSimp.ly) and click on the Contract Us menu item on the side. Fill out the format and we will get right back to you to setup a meeting.

Best,
Alan
Arun P.
user 84149842
Cranbury, NJ
Post #: 5
Hello Craig,

If you product involves electrical/electronics engineering, we can help.

Regards,

Arun