Hi hardwarians of the round table,
There are lots of interesting events going on in the coming weeks, so stay tuned to what's going on:
- Our last meetup got into Make magazine's blog again. Check out the images here.
- Did you know next week was National Robotics week? Well you're invited to celebrate National Robotics Week here in New York! Leading robot developers are gathering on April 9th from 7-10pm for an evening of presentations, live demonstrations and inspired discussion. Check out the program as it develops at http://nycroboticsweek.com/
- NY will have it's own Open Hardware documentation jam on April 26th - 28th. The Jam is about bringing Open Source Hardware to the next stage: a 3-day co-design event to improve Open Source Hardware design and documentation practices and facilitate collaborative innovation. They need hackers, software developers, service designers, creatives and facilitators! The agenda spans on three days and there’s no strict demand for full time commitment but consistent participation is welcome. Register now! > http://nyc_oshwdocjam.eventbrite.com/ and see: www.opensourcewarehouse.org for details. They are in special need of someone to represent Open Fashion!
- The deadline for MassChallenge, a 4 month accelerator program in Boston which takes NO equity, has its deadline for application at noon on April 3rd, and they are pretty hardware friendly. You can access mentorship and training, free office space, access to funding, media and more. Apply at MassChallenge.org/apply!
- Congratulations to the MYBELL team that pitched last week at the meetup - they won one of the semi-final spots in NY Next Top Maker competition. View the winning teams here.
Have a good week and keep building those dreams!