NY Hardware Start-up Message Board › Have you created a hardware product? I want to learn about it!

Have you created a hardware product? I want to learn about it!

A former member
Post #: 8
I am looking to learn about new innovative hardware products to cover on AlexEdison.com and felt that joining this meetup would be a good way to learn not only about new hardware products but also meet interesting people.

I am most interested in finding out about innovative products made by small teams that are probably also being made available to the general public. If you or someone you know has made a product that is pretty darn neat, then tell me about it!

I am really looking to help get these smaller projects noticed
Arun P.
user 84149842
Cranbury, NJ
Post #: 6

We are about to release unique industrial tablet which can run Android, Windows or Linux and customer can write their own application. The tablet will allow developers to use sensor interface, RFID integration, GPS, variety of wireless connections to connect to web and operate in demanding environments (IP67).

We are planning to install this device at airports for a major airline and continue to expand to other applications.