addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NY Hardware Start-up Message Board › Looking for electrical and/or mechanical engineer for smart eyewear device

Looking for electrical and/or mechanical engineer for smart eyewear device

Ebby A
user 9657547
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I'm looking to bounce ideas and potentially cofound a project for a smart eyewear device. The goal is a product in the sweet-spot between Warby Parker and Google Glass.

I'm an experienced software engineer and designer, looking to chat with folks who have experience creating consumer electronics. Any assistance with how to develop camera, bluetooth, and battery technologies into eyewear would be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to email me ebby.amir {at} gmail