addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NY Hardware Start-up Message Board › A great opportunity for all

A great opportunity for all

A former member
Post #: 19
Hey all, I would like to take the time to say hello to the entire group and I am happy to be apart of it. With that being said, I stumbled across a fascinating contest that I think everyone could benefit from. Read below - but basically..... Mac book + $$ = :) I am taking part of this and it's super quick and easy!.

Here at Magisto we’re living the startup dream – drinking too much coffee, working into the wee hours of the night and feeling that awesome rush that comes with bringing our vision to life! Our mission is to make the world a more emotionally connected place via video storytelling and we’re guessing that you’ve got some pretty great stories to tell.   

That’s why we created the: Tech Crunch #StartupLife Movie Contest http://www.magisto.co...­ us what is special, humorous or weird about your startup in a Magisto movie that you can create in minutes. 
Your company could win 2 tickets to TechCrunch Disrupt SF OR a 13 inch MacBook Pro with Retna display + $1000! And we will promote your winning video to our millions of registered users via our website, app, social media, eNewsletter and blog.   Click here to enter http://www.magisto.co...­