addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NoSQL New York (A MarkLogic Event) Message Board › First NYMUG meetup of 2012

First NYMUG meetup of 2012

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All

We had our first NYMUG meetup of 2012 and had the opportunity to see a great tool that one of the MarkLogic consultants developed to analyze unknown data sets – thanks much Gary for showing us the MarkLogic Data Analyzer. There were a number of new faces last night and want to again extend a warm welcome to the first timers. It was also my first time as both a member and co-chair, thanks Iain for your help in both organizing the meetup and the food, thanks also to Steve for making the room available for us at Simon & Schuster.

The plan for the year is to schedule a meetup every 6 weeks or so, we will shoot to have one before the MarkLogic User Conference in DC taking place in early May and then early /mid June. I am mentioning that on purpose so that we the users have time to think about what we want to show at the next meetup – it is our user group so let’s show what we are doing with MarkLogic.

Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any suggestions or if you want to present at one of the next meetup’s.