This is a 3-4 hour hike over moderate terrain... Anticipate some lakes and a possible glimpse of the NYC skyline. We will begin at St. Johns in the Wilderness Church.
Please note Google Maps nor my GPS reflect the accurate location of St. John's. I will be providing written, old fashioned directions shortly.
I have edited the Google map location, so the St John's link above is accurate.
Rain cancels, snow flurries don't!
My number is[masked] 6060.
From the TZ Bridge:
1. Head west on I-287 W/I-87 N 6.0 mi
2. Take exit 13N for Palisades Pkwy Ntoward Bear Mtn 0.6 mi
3. Merge onto Palisades Interstate Pkwy N8.3 mi
4. Take exit 14 for Willow Grove Rd toward Letchworth Vill 0.2 mi
5. Turn left onto County Rd 98 W/Willow Grove Rd 1.5 mi
6. Continue onto Co Road 106/Gate Hill Rd/Kanawauke Rd 1.8 mi
7. Turn left onto Johnsontown Rd
Destination will be on the left 0.6 mi
14 Johnsontown Rd Stony Point, NY 10980
Hope to see everyone there!