addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NY TECH Ping Pong Message Board › NYTPP - First Things First...Thank You!

NYTPP - First Things First...Thank You!

A former member
Hi NYTPPer,

If you attended the 2nd meetup for NY Tech Ping Pong (1/18), I would like to personally thank you for blessing us with your presence. Although our reserved area was tighter than expected, the energy from our group was phenomenal, the conversations were amazing, and the ponging was too legit (2 quit!). The next meetup will be the week of February 20th, so stay on watch for an event alert coming soon.

NYTPP MVP of the Night
The MVP of the event goes to Nate of Reeli (http://itunes.apple.c...­. Nate fearlessly used his video/storyboarding iPhone app to capture the best shots of the night and mixed the scenes with a curated soundtrack from his personal iTunes playlist! Check out his app on iTunes; it's awesome and free.

Two Group Updates

• Update 1: Due to user feedback and demand, we will be moving soon to a larger venue. I heard you guys loud and clear. We are in the market to relocate to a place that has at least 5 tables to ensure that the playing rotation is healthy for the members and conducive for more ponging. If you have any ideas (Spin, FatCat, etc.), please let us know.
  • Update 2: When we expand, we may need to charge attendees and/or get sponsorships. If you know of any sponsors who you think would be a good fit for our growing community, send me a message. Nevertheless, if we do decide to charge, I ensure you that admissions will be $20 (or less) and that everyone will get an opportunity to conspicuously showcase their skills on the ponging tables.

Again, if you came to the event, thanks for participating in the 2nd meetup for NY Tech Ping Pong. If you had a great time, tell your friends about us and ­rate us on Meetup. We're all about improving the experience for you, so please let us know how we can do better!

Best,

Larry

NYTPPer (one of many)

p.s. If you are in the market for office space, the guys at Fueled­ are growing like wildfire and they are willing to go half on a fabulous location in SoHo. Send me a shout through Meetup if you're interested and I'll pass you along to the contact person.