Come celebrate "No Work Monday" at our annual Labor Day Eve yacht cruise with 200+ members from 20+ Meetup groups as we set sail around Manhattan for a four hour tour & party!
Mix, mingle, drink & dance the night away with a panoramic view of NYC skyline on a 100 foot long, 2-deck private yacht.
Boarding begins at 5:45pm. The boat takes off 6pm sharp and returns at 10pm.
• Light Appetizers
• Cash bar
*50% off limited tickets available for $25 ($50 otherwise)
MUST PREPAY AT THIS LINK (No tix will be sold at door):
*Only 25 tix available at this price. Don't wait because these tickets will sell out quickly!
• The boat will sail rain or shine! The boat has two levels. The main level is air-conditioned and enclosed and there is an outside deck on the second level.
• The boat will depart at 6pm - please arrive on time - if you arrive 10 minutes late, the boat will be gone!
• There is paid parking at the marina, or you can try to find parking on the street. To get street parking, please arrive early to look around. By subway, take 6, N, Q, R lines to 23rd Street, walk 4 blocks east - the Marina will be in front of you.
• There is no strict dress code, but we recommend "neat casual". It is a 21 and older event.
• You must get your ticket in advance. RSVP'ing without pre-payment will not get you into the event. We're expecting a sell out. Tickets are only refundable if cruise is cancelled.
• The # of RSVP’s reflect only a portion of those attending. We have 20+ groups co-organizing and 200+ members will be attending.