add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

NYC After Dark Message Board › Tonight's Meetup

Tonight's Meetup

user 7405786
Fair Lawn, NJ
Hey Everybody,

Here's everything you need to know about tonight's meetup.

Right now I'm only planning on going from Lincoln Center to Columbus Circle to Times Square. I'm absolutely open to any other suggestions along the way.

We'll meet at the Lincoln Center at 11:30 by the fountain. We won't stay there past 1 since that's when all the lights go off. From there we'll head to Columbus Circle for a bit and end in Times Square which shouldn't be anywhere near as crowded as it usually is but from what I've seen lately there'll still be a tiny crowd there.

Make sure you guys have your...

fully charged batteries in your camera

tripods OR make sure you know how to adjust the ISO and Aperture on your camera(feel free to ask if you need any help)

warm clothing since the weather seems to be changing on us this weekend. The lows for today & Sunday will be 49 & 50 degrees so prepare for that.

memory cards with plenty of room for pictures

and last but certainly not least, please bring your cameras.

If you guys need to get in touch with me, feel free to text me anytime or call me after 10pm as I will be at another Meetup until then.

Any questions? Answers? Comments? Limericks? Feel free to share. See ya tonight!