Come play some beach volleyball :) Games will be 4x4, rotating 3 teams, rally scoring to 15.
Things to Know:
• Wondering what beginner-ish means? Simply put, you know what second ball means, and you can bump, set and spike...you just might have some (or a lot of) "just kidding" moments.
Here is a video of the level of play we expect.
But this is how we think we play...
We are a fun and friendly group. Any arguments over calls will be a redo.
• "Daria plays" are discouraged, but you get one freebie.
• Dancing between plays is allowed!
• Open invites to drinks/ lemonade after the game :) Losers can drown their sorrows.
• Sorry guys no refunds!
• PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT. Two no shows = ban for a month.
Where is it?
Pier 25 is located by the West Side Highway between North Moore St. and Harrision St. It's the first Pier north of Battery Park City.
Closest subways are: Canal (A, C, E), Franklin St. (1), Chambers on the (A,C, 2,or 3)