align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NYC Cool Friends :-) Message Board › Boat Cruise, Wednesday, August 10!!!

Boat Cruise, Wednesday, August 10!!!

Rory
user 8516444
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Friends,

I assume that many of you are enjoying the nice weather outside. I do hope that everyone received my e-mail last week, pertaining to the new date of the boat cruise. A few members did contact me, as they did not receive the information.

The cruise has been re-scheduled for August 10, 2011. It's going to be bigger and better!!

Information can be found below. It's going to be alot of fun, so looking forward in meeting many of you. Feel free to invite your friends/ colleagues to this fun event.

Few more days left in Summer, so let's enjoy the benefits of relaxing aboard a cruise liner on the NYC waters.

Cheers,

Meetup Organizer,

Rory

......................................­........................................­........................................­.....................................
Date: Wednesday, August 10th 2011

Admission: $10 at the Pier (for all the members on the RSVP list)

Dress Code: Business / Trendy Casual OK. NO flip flops, caps, etc.

· Boarding 6:30pm-7:30pm Sailing until 10:00pm
· DJ CATO spinning a HOT mix of Brazilian beats & Top 40 dance hits
· Performance by 2 Samba Dancers & The Motumbaxe' Capoeira School
· Spectacular views of the NYC Harbor & The Statue of Liberty
· LeBlon Caipirinha Drink Specials.
· Cash Bar – All guests must be 21 & over with proper ID
· Cash Buffet Available – only $10 per plate (i.e. Roasted chicken, Pasta, Field Green Salad, Mixed Veggies etc.)

Directions :

By Subway: 1 train to Christopher Street. Walk West along Christopher Street to West Street (West Side Highway) Cross to Pier & walk south 2 blocks to Pier 40. OR 1 train to Houston Street. Walk West along Houston Street directly to the Pier. For more information on Subway service please call 718.330.1234

By PATH Train: To Christopher Street Station. Walk West along Christopher Street to West Street (West Side Highway) Cross to the Pier and walk South 2 blocks to Pier 40. For more information on PATH Train Service please call PATH (Port Authority TransHudson) at 973.216.6557

By Bus: The following bus routes stop within the vicinity of Pier 40 in the West Village The 8 line runs West on Christopher St. The 10 line runs South on Seventh Ave. & North on Hudson St. The 21 line runs West on Houston St. For more information on Local Bus Service please call the NYC Transit Authority at 718.330.1234

By Car: Pier 40 is located at the corner of West Houston Street and Westside Highway, 2 blocks south of Christopher St. Parking is available at Pier 40.