add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

" & Darwin fans!" Astronomy, Evolution, Science, NYC Message Board › New social networking site for freethinkers

New social networking site for freethinkers

Adriana H.
user 14014603
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi guys, a couple of friends and I created a worldwide social networking site for atheists, agnostic, freethinkers and secular humanists, we have a bunch of science groups, I'm in the genomics field and naturally I'm big into science; I'm very interested in science education too, we have ~80 members from quite a few different countries, we just got started. Please check us out, sign up (it's free) if you want to participate in discussions, post part of your blogs there with a link, etc. It's fun.