add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Hi, folks:

I am out of work, and I can not afford this ongoing $45.00 fee for Meetup. I am very angry at Meetup's payment options--the "automatic" payment taken from my account today has now caused me hardship that being a part of Meetup absolutely does not come anywhere near being worth in any intrinsic value to me, and I am fed up. Suddenly, I have a negative balance, an overdraft fee, and can't shop for groceries; and I did not receive any notice that this "fee" for inadequate services was going to be taken. Leeway of a few days would have been appreciated; that it is not an option, in these times, is reprehensible. If anyone is interesting in continuing this group, please step forward. I am not interested in continuing.

Chris Booth