Apr 9, 2014 · 6:00 PM
Le Pain Quotidien
Finally! Winter is over. I mean, I think winter is over. Who knows anymore?
So let's get together to talk about each other's plans for enjoying springtime in NYC.
- Is there anything you'll miss about winter in NYC?
- What have you been unable to do all winter?
- What have you been looking forward to doing again in the spring?
- Which seasonally-scheduled events do you like to observe or participate in (eg cherry blossoms in the botanic garden, or the opening of a long-awaited show)?
- Any special plans for the spring holidays (Easter parade, Arbor Day, Memorial Day Weekend, whatever)?
- Which springtime activities have intrigued you in past years, though you haven't done them so far?