This is a social networking group with several purposes:
The primary purpose is Exploring New York City. Each exploration event is prepared to be as informative as possible so that it is not only a superficial visit.
We intend to explore:
1. Some of the most city's trendy, scenic and historically sites.
2. Museums: What is the difference between a Monet and a Picasso painting?
3. Ethnically diverse restaurants (keep up to date on the latest, coolest (and most important affordable restaurants) Have you ever tried Korean, Egyptian or Brazilian food?
4. Lounges: Which are the most talked about spots for drinks and socializing?
5. Walking tours around the city:
a) Central Park and various other parks (You might thank you know central park, but discover all of the hidden interesting facts about Central Park and other parks.
b) Various neighborhoods around the city: unearth all of the facts and explore the unique environment of neighborhoods such as Tribeca, Soho, Village, Upper west side, Lincoln Center etc.
c) Botanical gardens
d) Sporting: Tennis, Skiing, Hiking etc.
Secondly, because life is all about Networking, another intention of this group is to provide a mean of Networking. This is an area that I emphasize. One of the missions of each event is for everyone to learn something about each person.
Third, as an adult ESL instructor, I would like to provide a way for adult ESL students, or new residents to have a medium for intercultural and language exchange. I often find it fascinating and informative speaking to people from different countries, cultures or background.
This group thrives on the participation of its members to suggest what our group could do. Therefore, please email me and let me know your great ideas: I value your suggestions. All suggestions are welcomed.
I look forward to Exploring NYC with you.
2,080 New York Salsa Lovers
Wednesday, Jun 19
3,625 Funny Strangers
Friday, May 24
950 New Yorkers
Saturday, May 25
Friday, May 24
1,539 Nu Yawkerz
Thursday, Jun 13