I am sorry to have to notify everyone that thunderstorms are predicted for tomorrow during the period 1pm to midnight. This is the period when tickets are distributed by the theater. Unfortunately, theater policy is that in the event of rainout, tickets are not exchangeable for future performances. It was my intention to hold a picnic/get-together in the park after we each get our tickets, but this is not feasible due to the weather.Shakespeare in the Park - Twelfth Night, scheduled to occur on June 30,[masked]:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly. However, our event scheduled for Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 8:00 PM remains on the calendar and in effect, with the picnic/get-together still planned, unless there is a change in the weather.
My deepest apologies to all who made plans and are adversely affected. If it is not possible for you to attend the Sunday event, I hope it will still be possible for you to come to future events.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/NYC-On-The-Cheap/suggestion/