NYC Friendly People Games Message Board › New Meetup Group I Started - NYC Trivia Board Games

New Meetup Group I Started - NYC Trivia Board Games

Mike C.
user 8462376
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hey gang:

You'd think FPG and my Boggle Meetup Group would be enough to keep me busy - but NOOO! I've started yet another meetup group - NYC Trivia Board Games. The first meetup is set for Sunday, 11/20 and will be run in conjunction with FPG, for that session only. So, if you're a trivia geek, you can sign up to join NYCTBG (for short). I have over 20 trivia games. Like FPG, different games will be played at each meetup, and meetups will take place on weekends. I will continue to run FPG, and I'm already lining up new games for 2012. So check it out. Click on to my picture and then click on to NYC Trivia Board Games to get all the info. Trivia geeks of NYC unite!!

Mike C

Organizer

NYC Friendly People Games

NYC Trivia Board Games
Mike C.
user 8462376
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 73
Wow! The first meetup had 14 people and 75 people have joined NYC Trivia Board Games as members. The group has caught on big. There will be a couple of Meetups in December, on the 2nd and 10th.
Mike C.
user 8462376
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 91
NYC Trivia Board Games has over 140 members. over 10 meetups and we're still introducing games not played before. We haven't repeated too much. Check it out and join us.