HOW OUR MEETINGS WORK:
We meet once a month to discuss items of mutual interest and decide on joint efforts. We use this meetup group and a google listserv ([masked]) to support each other's events with attendance and promotion to our own private lists.
Volunteers are needed to be meeting facilitator, timekeeper, scribe, and stack taker. Please volunteer in the comment section, below.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to gain permission to post events here on meetup you must attend at least one meeting in person and represent a group that hosts events of interest. Non-relevant or commercial events will be deleted at the discretion of the group organizers.
We prefer not like to take time out of the meetings for event announcements. If you have an event coming up that you want help with or want to announce, please CREATE AN EVENT HERE AT THE MEETUP SITE, or bring flyers to pass out at the meeting.
Agenda Items :
• Reportbacks from the Climate March and related events/meetings
• How can the Alliance keep the momentum going/direct energies?
• The LNG port will reactivate in October, can we ALL focus on this?
• The NYC ban on LNG expires in April, can we make sure it is renewed?
• The People's Enviro Caucus was tabled in run up to PCM, can we reactivate?
• Continue strategy discussion re FERC?
• Reportback on Greener NY event
• November week of action at FERC
Please suggest additional agenda items in the comment section (below) at least one day before the meeting.