align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NYC Hardcore Video Gamers -Halo CTF Lan -Smash Bros & MORE Message Board › Call for participants for a study on player experience in video games - New

Call for participants for a study on player experience in video games - New York University

Loïc
user 117782482
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

I'm Loïc, I'm a researcher at the Game Innovation Lab (NYU-Poly). I do research on player experience in video games.

I'm currently looking for game players and especially for regular players of FPS games (e.g., Call of Duty, Battlefield) or RTS games (e.g., Stacraft, Warcraft) to participate to a current scientific study (at New York University).

The aim of the study is to investigate the experience of players while they play a video/computer game (including FPS and RTS).

The aim of the participation is just to play a game and answer some questions.

We need you to advance the knowledge in games user research :)

Where?
196 Mercer St. (8th floor)
New York, NY 10012
(CREATE Lab premises, NYU)

When?
Now and all this Fall - Weekdays, from 10am to 5pm

How long will the participation last?
Approx. one hour

Please feel free to contact me to participate or for more information: lcaroux@poly.edu

Best regards,

Loïc

--
Loïc Caroux, PhD - Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Game Innovation Lab
Polytechnic Institute of New York University
5 Metrotech Center
Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Email: lcaroux@poly.edu
http://sites.google.c...­