January 5 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Back to Harriman for some early Spring Backpacking... This is a very easy 3.3 mile hike from Lake Skannatati parking lot to Big Hill leento via LONG PATH trail...From our camp at Big Hill Leento you will have some awesome views of Lake Welch and Jackie Jones Mt. to the north and Third and Second Reservoirs to the south.
Winter Backpacking gear list..
- 20/to -0deg sleeping bag
- Late Winter clothes..(weather pending)
- Food for 1 night/water...2-4 liters..
- Stove...cookware (pots/pans..etc)
- Camera....There will be some nice views of Harriman St Park
- Hot coco....(I will bring a stove/fuel/small pot)...
RSVP RULES APPLY: If you are tenative/maybe/not sure...or are on my BLACK LIST...Don't bother RSVP'ing...Thank You.......PALLBEARER.
Participation in activities is strictly voluntary and group members assume all risks in connection with activities; per Meetup.com's Terms of Service Agreements, organizers and hike/trip leaders are released from any and all forms of liability related to events.
..My phone # [masked]....Jose Martinez for any info...plz call or text..