NYC International Adventure Travel Club Message Board › Vacation in France in June?

Vacation in France in June?

Sophie Z.
user 6026162
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hello, fellow travelers! I will be in Switzerland (Zurich area) for work in the first week of June. After that I plan to go to France for vacation (June 8th to 16th). I want to spend two to three days in Paris, and then four to five days in the Loire Valley (biking, hiking, kayaking / canoeing, wine tasting etc.). Loire Valley is about two hours from Paris by train. It's very famous for beautiful castles and vineyards. I am an Asian woman in my mid 30's living in Manhattan. Professional, well-educated, worldly, fun-loving, and nice. smile I am looking for someone who is similar to travel with me. Thanks for your attention.

Danny
user 90545422
New York, NY
Post #: 1
France is lovely in June! If you have some more time, Provence and the French Riviera are also beautiful places to visit!
Sophie Z.
user 6026162
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Thanks, Danny. Unfortunately I only have one week this time, so I will just stay in Paris / the Loire Valley. Though I go to Europe for work often. Next time will definitely check out Provence and the French Riviera.