addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Laker Fans Message Board › Lakers VS 76ers ticket! Wanna go to the game with us?

Lakers VS 76ers ticket! Wanna go to the game with us?

Jason M S.
user 8945626
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Hey gang,

I have an extra ticket to the Lakers/76ers game in Philly for next Sunday.  You would be going with me and 7 other awesome Lakers fans. Reply back to me if you are interested and I can give you the details

thanks,

Jason