The New York City Manga & Comics Group Message Board › Need Cosplayers for Flash Mob Marriage Proposal at New York Comic Con on Sun

Need Cosplayers for Flash Mob Marriage Proposal at New York Comic Con on Sunday 10/16!!!

Marq R.
user 23384451
Morris Plains, NJ
Post #: 4
Hello all! I'm new to the group.

I'm organizing a flash mob that is going to take place at New York Comic Con on Sunday 10/16 at the Jacob Javitz Center. This is going to by my proposal to my girlfriend.

The Plan:
At some point in the afternoon. My girlfriend and I will make our way towards AnimeLand. When we arrive at the spot where the event will take place, I'll tell her I have to go to the bathroom. At that point, the flash mobbers (costume preferred but not required) will in spurts make their way to the area. When everyone is in position, my gf is in the middle of the crowd, and the time of the event has come, the Bruno Mars song "Marry You" will start playing from speakers. The flash mobbers will start doing their choreography. My friends who will be with her and keep her from freaking out will lead her through the crowd. She will eventually be lead to me where I will be ready on one knee. This part isn't confirmed yet but I'm trying to get this guy that built a life size remote controlled R2D2 to participate and if he agrees to participate I plan on having R2 bring me the a POKEBALL!!!! And of course I'll be all like "I CHOOSE YOU!" lol

That's the gist of it. Other details...
- No dance experience is required. We need people who would just wanna walk around in costume during the parade sequence of the flash mob.
- You need a ticket to get into Comic Con so this would be for people willing to purchase one or already planned on going. I think its $35 for Sunday. I suggest to just get the weekend pass.For more info check out http://newyorkcomicco...­

If you are interested, please fill out this form and forward to anyone you know who may be interested!­

Any questions let me know!