align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The New York City Manga & Comics Group Message Board › New Poll - What is the best day for Additonal meetings?

New Poll - What is the best day for Additonal meetings?

Al M.
AlMejias
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 71
What is the best day for Additonal meetings?
We are planning to have additonal montly combo meetings with our Anime and Toy Model Kit Meetup Groups and we'd like to know what day would be best for you.

Run! Don't walk and fill it out. :)

/.\\?
Al Mejias
A former member
Post #: 29
Sunday
Michelle
baronsaturday
Kew Gardens, NY
Post #: 2
Sunday sucks for me. Either a Monday or Tuesday would be great.
SandiiChan
SandiiChan
Jamaica, NY
Post #: 6
Friday or Saturday are good for me since Ill be in Manhattan :3
David
user 2747896
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
I agree with sandi on either friday or saturday
A former member
Post #: 5
Sunday seems to be fine to me..

Can't attend meetup on Mondays or Wednesdays.. confused
A former member
Post #: 242
hello my fellow animemaniacslove struck, don't forget to not only post your opinion here but at the Polls where it most counts. Much easier for our Moderator to gather info based on the number of votes.
so if you haven't already voted at the polls (left hand side of the page, and click on polls), please do so.

arigatou, just one of your asst. organizers (who seems to be missing from meets but it's not her faultwink, she'll be back!)

A former member
Post #: 1
I like sundays.
Michael
user 2660857
Staten Island, NY
Post #: 2
Sorry for bumping such an old thread. I'm new to this group, and hope to meet lots of fellow anime/manga fans as well.

I like weeknights around 7PM. Seems perfect. Get out of work, and head to a meet up. :)

Sunday evenings would be cool. Although, I tend to spend my weekends in the Poconos.
Veronica
user 18777611
New York, NY
Post #: 4
Saturday mornings or afternoon, or any day after work, 7pm is good.