Please join us for our multi-themed party Monday 05/13 at our new spot Ken and Cook.
Here is the recipe :
- A super fun party where you bring a friend and meet more people (yet, if you come alone, no big deal)
- Nuts and Bolts game : Girls receive a nut and men get a bolt. If you find a matching pair, get to Jean-Philippe with your catch and win either 2 free shots or 2 oysters ! Password : "Merci beaucoup".
- EXTENDED Amazing Happy Hour specials
The oysters are the best I have tasted this year. We will give away a few happy hour boards from the kitchen, hopefully that will break the ice and give erotic energy to whoever feels shy or not-so-hot. The pricing (7$???) for the quality of wine served is impossible to match anywhere else, this is good enough to invite your friends and become a star :-)
- For the most adventurous among us : around 10pm, we can go downstairs in a private cellar with dark areas and a prime dance floor. Expect very classy/sexy people on our list.
- Final touch : mention that you are on Yara's guest list, the rumor says it works everywhere now.
Located at 19 Kenmare Street in the heart of Nolita, Ken & Cook is the inspiration of Jean Georges alumnus Artan Gjoni and Chef Richard Diamonte. Chef has created a Contemporary American menu with signature dishes including Oyster Rockefeller, Monkfish, & Fried Chicken. The restaurant also features a fresh Raw Bar for diners to enjoy seasonal Clams, Oysters, Shrimp, and Lobster. Ken & Cook's industrial brasserie design includes painted original brick, pressed tin ceilings, wood paneling, vintage leather banquettes, and polished brass elements.
What: Monday Wow by RendezVous Events
When: Monday May 13th starting 7:00PM
Where: Ken & Cook
Address: 19 Kenmare street Bet Elizabeth st and Bowery st.
Venue Type: Restaurant/Bar/Dance Club
Dress Code: Sexy
Sponsored: RendezVous Events
Jean-Philippe & Yara