May 18, 2014 · 11:00 AM
This is an extended photowalk, which we have done back in October 2012 (formerly called Death March to Brooklyn and NYC). And we’re gonna do it again!!
The meetup point is at Bowery and Canal Street in front of HSBC. This is a free event.
Weather permitting, we will walk across the Manhattan Bridge to Brooklyn. When we arrive to Brooklyn Bridge Park, we can separate for an hour or so to shoot photos, rest, eat and use the restrooms. Then we will walk back to NYC via the Brooklyn Bridge. The photowalk ends at City Hall Subway Station. This may take up majority of the afternoon.
* Warning: This may be a very long photowalk and it could be strenuous for some of you. Please consider your health risks before you RSVP.
* Be on time! This event starts at 11am sharp!! So give yourself plenty of time to travel. Check for service changes or delays. I will not wait for latecomers and I will not answer calls, emails and/or messages after 11am.
* Please be courteous and change your RSVP accordingly. If you RSVP “yes” and cannot or will not make it, please change it to “no”.
* Dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
* Bring snacks and a drink to stay hydrated.
* Don’t forget your camera, charged batteries and empty memory cards!!
If you have any questions, text me only before the day of the event. Please make sure you identify yourself in your message, so I know who your are.
** Disclaimer: Participation in this event requires that you assume all risks associated with these activities and that the Organizers are in no way liable for any loss or injury as a result of your participation. In other words, you are attending these events at your own risk!! **